Join us for this discussion among researchers and practitioners in the field of Civic Science, and hear how they are collaborating with communities to better understand our world—and to create policies and standards to improve it. RSVP below, and you will receive an email with a Zoom link.
The conversation is co-sponsored and hosted by the Rita Allen Foundation, Consumer Reports, and the Citizens and Technology Lab at Cornell University. It will be at 12pm ET/ 9am PT on Thursday September 17th.
- J. Nathan Matias, Founder, Citizens and Technology Lab, Cornell University, moderator and panelist
- Stephanie Nguyen, Consumer Reports Civic Science Fellow, moderator
- Nonabah Lane, Navajo Nation, Director at Navajo Power-New Mexico, Cofounder of Navajo Ethno-Agriculture
- Lucy Bernholz, Director, Digital Civil Society Lab, Stanford University
- Shannon Dosemagen, Director and Civic Science Fellow, Open Environmental Data Project